Heather’s Favorite 5
Are there summer necessities you can’t live without? I know I have a few. Check them out!
*Reminder: availability is subject to change without notice. *
- Kuhn Rikon Melon Knife – I have had this knife for 5 or 6 years and it seems to get used non-stop during the summer months. We eat tons and tons of watermelon and this knife has made cutting watermelon a cinch!
2. Haven Ceramic Diffuser – There’s nothing better than the smell of a fresh summer house! We love this diffuser–and my best tip? Grab a bottle of Lemon and Rosemary and your home will smell like a your local Willams-Sonoma store!
3. myQ Chamberlain Smart Garage Control – Being in Florida, hydration is always the top priority and this is by far my favorite hydration pack on the go. Not only does it give the ability to comfortable carry water, but also includes additional storage for phone, keys, fuel, etc.
4. Modere Liquid Collagen and Modere Trim – We’re all living the Thinlicious life right now and alongside of it, I take the Modere Liquid Collagen and Modere Trim (to help curb the cravings and block carbs). Cannot speak more highly of these products!! You have to try them!
5. Dorco Tinkle Eyebrow Razor – These tiny little razors are just what you need for your face, you can use them around your eyebrows or get rid of that peach fuzz on your cheeks…you’ll be amazed at how much better your foundation looks after you use these!
Here’s what we’re into this month at LWSL & Co.
Playing pickleball in the evenings with friends!
All about Sheepadoodles–my dream dog!